- POLS 220: Foundations of Political Thought, Loyola Marymount University, Fall 2011
- POLS 392: Feminist Political Theory
Complete Teaching History:
Associate Professor, Department of Women’s Studies (Loyola Marymount University):
- WGST 1100: Race, Gender, and Sexuality in Contemporary Society
- WGST 3000: Feminist Theories
- WGST 3800: Gender and Urban Geography
- WGST 3998: Seminar on Judith Butler
- WGST 4900: Senior Capstone Seminar
Postdoctoral Teaching Fellow, Department of Philosophy (Fordham University):
- PHIL 1000: Philosophy of Human Nature.
- PHIL 3000: Philosophical Ethics (Jesuit Rhetorical Arts).
Visiting Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Political Theory (Loyola Marymount University):
- POLS 220: Foundations of Political Thought.
- PHIL 160: Philosophy of Human Nature.
Lecturer in Political Theory (Loyola Marymount University):
- POLS 220:Foundations of Political Thought. 3 sections: fall and spring 2011-12.
- POLS 392: Feminist Political Theory. 1 section: spring 2012.
Graduate Instructor (DePaul University):
- Philosophy 100: Philosophy and its Issues. 17 sections taught since Autumn 2005.
- Philosophy 248: Business Ethics. 7 sections taught since Autumn 2006.
- Philosophy 232: What is Freedom? 2 sections taught: Spring & Summer 2007.
- Philosophy 233: Issues in Sex and Gender. 1 section: Autumn 2010.
- Philosophy 245: Reason and Society. 1 section: Spring 2008.
- LSP 200: Philosophical Approaches to Multiculturalism. 2 sections: Winter 2011